“Since you have to think anyway, think big.” – Donald Trump
This attitude is a powerful attitude: something will happen anyway, and, as is inevitable, it might as well be beneficial. If this attitude comes into your day-to-day you will gain abundance in all aspects of your life.
Many practical examples. Since you have to:
- Spend one hour in traffic, listen personal development audios.
- Age, make it healthy.
- Put up with the boss, learn as much about his business.
- Have employees, become their friend.
- Go to school, learn all you can.
- Spend money, invest it in yourself first.
- Work, work to become owner of yourself.
- Have internet, use it also to make money.
- Eat, eat healthy.
- Go somewhere, walk and avoid the elevators.
- Have fun, cultivate lasting relationships.
- Go to the bathroom, read a book, one page at a time.
- Talk to people you do not like, do it with sympathy.
- Being dressed, use your style.
- Going to a party under obligation, have fun in it.
- Talk to a customer, do it cheerfully.
- Resolving a personal situation, do it right now.
- Be rich someday, begin today.
Did you know that we spend about a third of our life (time awake) to support things that we reject and which do not take the least advantage of?
This is called “down time” ( useless time). But you have the extraordinary ability to turn “down time” in “up time”, in other words: if you want, you can triple your usable lifetime simply turning “useless” moments into “useful”.
Imagine the power of this: each month you earn another 10 days. Your year goes from only 365 days to 486! You’ll reach the age of 60 but lived as much as a person of 80!
And that lame excuse of “not have time”?! Never again will you use it because you know you have time for everything.
I do not know what you think, but to me this is interesting.