” Ask yourself: was I kind today? Make your kindness your daily “modus operandi” and change your world.” – Annie Lennox
Kindness is the action of a superior spirit. It is the unlikely mix of humility with a high self -esteem that has a powerful influence over who surrounds you.
- Stay kind to who criticizes you because you will take away their arguments.
- Respond with kindness to who thinks less of you because you will show a side of you that person was unaware of and will cast doubt on their certainty.
- Be kind to anyone who asks things of you that you can’t give, with who takes your time or ows you money.
- Make kindness your shattering strength, that takes down the ego and shows the true colors of the people around you.
- If you are involved in a discussion, make sure you ‘re kind rather than prove you ‘re right, because the lasting result is : ” how did the other person feel.” If you made him/her feel good, you both won, if you made them feel bad, you lost.